Options Niagara - Enhanced
The Options Niagara Enhanced Program ( formerly Resource Centre) provides supports to adults who have a developmental difference.
About the Options Niagara - Enhanced Program
Options Niagara is a region-wide program that provides support to adults with a developmental difference as they connect to their community.
A Person Centred Planning process is used to help each person create and achieve their dreams and desires as well as build a network of support within their community.
Learning opportunities are provided through training and connecting people to other supports in areas such as;
- goal planning
- rights, respect and responsibility
- self advocacy
- interpersonal skills / relationship building
- supported community volunteer and work placements
- healthy living and nutrition
- anger management
- abuse prevention
- food handling and cooking
- employment and volunteerism
- literacy and basic skills
- healthy relationships
- making community connections
- problem solving
- money skills and management
Options Facilitators work with people they support to help develop the skills and connections they need to be successful and achieve the level of independence they have chosen.
Contact Us About Options Niagara - Enhanced
Questions about our services? Looking to get involved?
Contact Mainstream today. We are here to help.