The Mainstream Resource Centre provides weekday supports to Niagara adults over the age of 18 who have a developmental disability.
Person Centred Planning
We provide Person Centred Planning and facilitate learning opportunities in many areas, including:
- community involvement and awareness
- goal planning
- rights, respect and responsibility
- self advocacy
- interpersonal skills / relationship building
- supported community volunteer and work placements
- abuse prevention
- food handling and cooking
- basic literacy and numeric skills
- computer skills
- health and fitness
- pre-employment and job readiness training
- food preparation
- problem solving
Small Group & Individual Instruction
Our small group and individual instruction takes place in a variety of comfortable, relaxed environments both at the main location and in the community.
At Mainstream, we encourage each person to work on their personal goals and independent living skills.
Contact Us About The Resource Centre
Questions about our services? Looking to get involved?
Contact Mainstream today. We are here to help.