Mainstream offers services to promote independence and develop skills for Niagara individuals with Passport Funding through the Ministry of Community & Social Services.
About the Passport Program
We work with individuals to create an individualized plan to best support personal goals with a person-centred approach.
We offer a wide range of supports to help individuals utilize the funding they receive.
Passport is a program that helps adults 18 years or older with a developmental disability to participate in their communities.
The key goals are:
- To promote independence by developing skills and increasing abilities
- Increase participation in the community
- Promote social inclusion and broaden social relationships
Passport provides funding for services and supports so adults with a developmental disability can:
- Take part in community classes or recreational programs
- Develop work, volunteer and daily life skills
- Hire a support worker
- Create their own person-centred plans to reach their goals
- Get temporary respite for their caregivers
Contact Us About The Passport Program
Questions about our services? Looking to get involved?
Contact Mainstream today. We are here to help.